Saturday 14 January 2012

No Accidents

I don't believe in accidents. I do believe that things happen for a reason.

The job that you have, the family that you were born into, the neighborhood you live in, the skills and talents, everything about you is there for  a purpose.

I remember a season in my life when I was working for this export company. It was a dream job that turned into a nightmare. Surely, I prayed about this job, that God would give it to me .. and He did. Every single day of working with that company, just got worse and worse. Questions like "What am I doing here?" or "Why am I wasting my time with a company that doesn't even notice my efforts?" would cross my mind every now and then.

Then I thought to myself, there should be a higher purpose of why I'm doing what I'm doing, why I'm here at such a time as this. Knowing that my life's purpose is to DEVELOP PEOPLE TOWARDS PERSONAL EXCELLENCE, I started focusing on that. I would spend a couple of hours each day on the factory and just started motivating and encouraging our workers - a smile, a thumbs up, a praise.. whatever it took, I did. Then, I started getting the fulfillment in my job that no paycheck can give.

Living and finding your purpose is so essential for your personal fulfillment - in all cylinders of your life.

It doesn't matter what your background is, what age you're at or how much money you have in the bank, there is a purpose why God created you. Do you know what your purpose is?

Here is a story of a five year old child that knew and lived her purpose, no matter what her circumstance was.
Get your tissues ready.. I'm such a cry baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment